The Wildcat Tiger Drover model is our largest padded harness to protect and secure your dry bag behind the saddle. Our unique retention system eliminates swaying when loaded and resists working loose over rough terrain. The Tiger Drover is the larger of our two Tiger models, making it perfect for extended rides and longer tours. With minimal interference to your riding and so maintaining predictable handling, its a solid and reliable storage solution . Further storage capacity can be added with our existing frame bag and handlebar system products.
Wildcat Tiger Drover Features
- Unique retention system eliminates swaying when loaded
- Padded VX21 and ballistic nylon fabric construction protects your dry bag
- Scaleable storage: use your own dry bags sized for your trip
- The Drover version is sized for 5 to 10 litre dry bags
- Lightweight: Only 195g
- The Wildcat Tiger Drover is designed to fit most available saddles. It will fit a conventional twin-rail saddle, and either inline or layback seat posts.
- A minimum of 17.5 cm of seat post is required
- At least 20.5 cm of clearance between saddle and tyre is recommended.
- The shape of the harness is designed to accommodate different manufacturers’ dry bags in a range of sizes. To optimise the insertion of the dry bag, we recommending packing soft items to ensure the tapered shape of the harness is filled properly.
- There is no limit on the weight that the Tiger can hold, but very heavy loads will have a greater impact on the handling of the bike due to the position relative to the centre of gravity.
Singletrack World: singletrackworld.com/reviews/…wildcat-gear-tiger-seatpack…/
Bear Bones Bikepacking: bearbonesbikepacking.blogspot.co.uk/…wildcat-gear-tiger
Bikepackers Magazine: bikepackersmagazine.com/video…wildcat-gear-tiger/
Bikepackers Magazine: bikepackersmagazine.com/wildcat-gear-tiger/