The Wildcat Gear Lion comprises of a padded harness to retain your own dry bag under the bars. Our unique and secure retention system provides maximum stability and resists working loose over rough terrain.
Wildcat Gear Lion Features
- Unique retention system eliminates movement when loaded.
- Padded VX21 and ballistic nylon fabric construction protects your dry bag.
- NEW: now features a removable tongue to distribute strap pressure and protect underside of dry bag from trail debris.
- Scaleable storage: use your own dry bags sized for your trip.
- Optimised for 8 to 13 litre dry bags.
- Lightweight: Only 140g (minimum weight, without tongue)
- The Wildcat Gear Lion will fit a wide range of handlebar types, including road bars.
- The retention system fits around all types of conventional forks, rigid or suspension. Not compatible with the Cannondale Lefty “fork”.
- It may be necessary to lengthen gear cables to provide a smoother curve around your luggage for an optimum fit.
In The Press
- Singletrack World – Issue 83: Wildcat Gear Lion.
– Digital copy for Premier Singletrack World users here.
– Our blog entry here.