Hours of Business
We currently operate on a flexible basis Monday to Friday. Our core hours are 09:00 until 15:00 Monday to Friday. Outside these periods hours are flexible, but we endeavour to respond to orders or requests for information within 24 hours of receiving them.
- We reserve the right to change or withdraw any part of our website.
- All rights in the design and information on our website are owned by Wildcat Gear. These are protected, as appropriate, by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights.
- You may only view, reproduce or print the materials on this website for the purpose of goods from us, or with prior express written permission.
- If any of the these Terms and Conditions are unenforceable, it shall not affect the enforceability of the rest of these Terms and Conditions.
- Your statutory rights as a consumer are unaffected.
- These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales, and any disputes arising will be dealt with by the courts of England and Wales only.
- Goods will be delivered to the address you provide during the order process.
- Our delivery dates are fixed at twice per week, Monday and Thursday.
- Orders and cleared payments received before 14:00 on Monday or Thursday will be dispatched on those days. Orders received where Royal Mail Special Delivery is requested will be dispatched on the day cleared payment received, provided it is before 14:00.
- For UK orders using standard Royal Mail First Class Recorded, goods should be received within two working days. Overseas orders are shipped using Royal Mail International Signed For service, which can take up to 7 day to arrive.
- Order that are not received within these time-frames can be notified to our contact email below.
- All orders will require a signature upon delivery, and it is your responsibility to provide an address where goods can be signed for. Wildcat Gear shall not be liable for delays or additional costs resulting from attempted deliveries to addresses where a signature cannot be obtained.
- If products are returned as undeliverable, we shall refund the price of the products (excluding shipping) less £10 to cover our postal and administrative costs.
Right of Cancellation & Refunds
- The UK’s Consumer Rights Act 2015 provides the customer with a right to cancel their order within certain timescales.
- The cancellation period ends on the expiry of the period of fourteen days beginning with the day after the day on which the consumer receives the goods.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your cancellation, or call 01874 610466. You do not need to provide a reason for the cancellation.
- If you have already received the products you must carefully repackage and return them to the address below. Until you have returned the products to us, you must keep them in your possession and take reasonable care of the them.
- Your costs of returning the item will not be refunded.
- We will credit the price of the cancelled order once we have received and checked they are in a re-saleable condition.
- We will refund the purchase price, excluding any delivery costs incurred by us in fulfilling your order and exlcuding any costs incurred by you in returning the goods to us.
- Custom-made products, i.e. those that are made to your specific requirements, are not eligible for a refund.
Damaged or Incorrect Goods
- We take care to ensure that the goods you receive are correct and arrive in perfect condition.
- If you received damaged, faulty or incorrect goods please email us within 3 working days or receipt of your order.
- We will either replace the goods or arrange for a refund as appropriate. We will also pay you the cost of the return postage, and provide instructions for you to return the goods to us.
- You will need to obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office for us to be able to refund your postage costs.
- For all goods returned, we recommend using a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon delivery as you are responsible for the goods until they are back in our possession.
- Return Address:
10 Priory Hill
- Wildcat Gear warranties its products for material defects and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase for the original owner.
- The warranty is subject to approval by Wildcat Gear.
- This warranty is valid only for goods during their normal intended use and does not cover wear and tear sustained through normal use, nor damage incurred as a result of incorrect fitting or set up.
- Where a product is determined to be defective by Wildcat Gear, we will repair or replace it at our sole discretion within a period of 28 days of the item being returned.
- We will not cover any costs associated with the return of the item to us.
- We will cover costs of posting the item to the customer after repair or replacement of it is deemed a warranty replacement.