The Ocelot in Medium is temporally “out of stock” new stock due in by early September. You can order and be 1st in the 1st to get hole of the new bags when they arrive.
The Wildcat Ocelot is our universal partial frame bag, modelled on our custom Clouded Leopard frame bags. The design is the result of careful optimisation of a wide range of frame sizes and geometries from different manufacturers, which offers the user excellent flexibility of using the same bag between bikes of similar sizes.
- Dimension Polyant VX21 and Ballistic nylon fabric construction
- Left side pocket for more convenient map or document storage
- Battery lead or hydration hose port underneath the top tube
- Internal padding to protect frame and provide a rattle free ride.
- Full length YKK #8 waterproof zip on main compartment with protected closure.
- Nominal bag width: 65mm.
By taking the measurement of the total length of the underside of your top tube, you can select which size you require according to the following guide:
- Small – Length: 410mm (16″); Depth: 100mm (4″); Approx capacity*: 2.3 litres
- Medium – Length: 460mm (18″); Depth: 100mm (4″); Approx capacity*: 2.7 litres
- Large – Length: 500mm (19.5″); Depth: 125mm (5″); Approx capacity*: 3.6 litres
- X Large – Length: 530mm (21″); Depth: 150mm (6″); Nose Depth: 70mm (2.5″); Approx capacity*: 4.7 litres
The small, medium & large size Ocelots have a rounded nose to suit shorter headtubes. The XL Ocelot has a snub nose to fit a longer head tube, which is usually characteristic of frames of this size.
The approximate capacity of the Wildcat Ocelot is determined by taking the nominal length, width and height measurements to calculate capacity in litres. In practice, the maximum width of a loaded bag will slightly exceed the 65mm nominal width around the spine of the bag, and so provide marginally more capacity than that stated above.
If you find your top tube falls between two sizes, pick the closest. If it’s exactly halfway, we recommend sizing up.